All 12 art Reviews

Return To Lost Return To Lost

I rarely give 5s, but you did a great job here. Nice use of texture with the trees and shadows. Good stuff.

Brakkenimation responds:

Hey thank you :)

Wounded rider Wounded rider

This is nice. I like how you blended the BG and added shading to the Mts. which gave it depth. Overall the shading is good, and it makes for a cool Western theme. Good stuff.

WiZBiN-Yoshi-1 responds:

thanks DeepFriedNeil !

Tyler Durden acrylic Tyler Durden acrylic

Awesome

Great job on this, I love the layout. Nice "worn" feel with the words and almost rustic look. Well done.

Jemaine Clement Jemaine Clement

Awesome

I've never seen fan art of Jermaine before, this is great. Awesome attention to detail, well done.

blanka iz hella tight blanka iz hella tight

Normally I would have just kept my mouth shut and not gave a "2", but the fact this was front paged warrants a honest opinion. This is mediocre at best. It looks as though it was done in MS paint, not professional at all. The basic design and colors are correct, but this is extremely rough around the edges, almost elementary. Keep working, keep drawing, and maybe you'll have a front paged work people can say "wow" about and not think you're bffs with the guy picking front page stuff. Keep at it kid.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

WHO ARE YOU THIS TIME WHO ARE YOU THIS TIME

Nice

Really nice. I like the style and great use of textures. Well done.

The hunt The hunt

Pretty Sweet

I like the angle, it helps show the difference in their size. Pretty crazy sword she holdin, looks like it weighs more than her. Nice job overall.

duplex2 responds:

Many thanks

Paranoia Convention Paranoia Convention

Lol

Nice comic. Sometimes the simplest thoughts can be the funniest.

ToonHole responds:

Hehe, thanks Neil!

V For Vendetta V For Vendetta

Cool

Nice pose. Great movie, always nice to see some fan art for V. Good job on the perspective too.

TaraGraphika responds:

Thanks. Always hate on doing research on poses and perspective. But Thanks.

Middleton College Cheerleader Middleton College Cheerleader

Harsh

No need to be harsh because you did well. Nice use of colors and lines. Porportions are done nicely also, not much bad at all other than the pennant seems to be backwards, maybe it's just me though. Awesome job bro.

JGBM responds: